Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Do Intel® Arc™ Control support multiple Arc A770 GPUs?

Ymz
Beginner

I have two Arc A770 16GB in my computer, but I can only see one GPU's information. That's annoying! How can I be able to see two of my GPUs in Intel® Arc™ Control?

屏幕截图 2023-11-27 221035.png

屏幕截图 2023-11-27 221009.png

屏幕截图 2023-11-27 220942.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
17 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I know it is important to be able to monitor and check the information for both GPUs through Arc Control, I can certainly check this for you.

Having two Arc A770 GPUs installed at the same time is an uncommon configuration so we will need to validate and test this in our lab, however, I would first like to confirm the following information:

Please let us know if your GPUs are both Limited Edition versions or if they are versions from different manufacturers.

Also, please confirm or let us know if you already tested our latest driver 31.0.101.4972.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

Following our previous post, please let us know the model of your GPUs and whether the latest driver version was tested on your system, we are looking forward to continuing to assign you this problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Ymz
Beginner

I did installed the latest driver and it still has the same problem. The version of my gpu is from GUNNIR which is GUNNIR Arc A770 Photon OC 16GB. I believe that this kind of problem can be seen on every version of Arc series. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

Thank you for letting us know. We will further check this problem as we might need to try to reproduce it in our lab, so we will provide you with further details once we have more information for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

As mentioned in our previous post we are working on testing this configuration. We would like to get more details of your hardware configurations so we can test in similar conditions but also to check driver configuration and to check if there might be limitations at a hardware level so please share with us a report from the Intel® System Support Utility. Also, just to make sure have you ever been able to check the information for both GPUs in previous driver version, or has this issue always existed?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Ymz
Beginner

Here is the report. Hope it will help.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

Thank you for the information. We have just released a new driver version 31.0.101.5074, Could you please retest just to make sure if the issue still happens on the latest version? If the issue persists, please let us know if this issue has always happened to you even in older driver versions.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Ymz
Beginner
I updated the driver, but it didn’t work at all. And this issue does have always happened to me even in older driver versions.
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

Thank you for testing the latest driver. We will continue to take a look and investigate this particular issue and I will get back to you once we have more information.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ymz

We want to let you know that we are still working on setting up a lab to test and reproduce this issue. Once we have more information we will let you know. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello @Ymz 

I would like to let you know that we have replicated this issue in our test lab and this bug has been reported to the Arc Control dev team. I cannot provide an ETA nor commit to any particular outcome but rest assured we are looking into it.

As soon as we have an update or news we'll post it here.

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug to us.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
evan021702
Beginner

Has there been any development on this issue? I have the exact same problem. One card works like a champ, soon as a second card is installed you cannot select/change the adapter in Arc Control. Using A750 limited editions as well. 

0 Kudos
Customayzer
Beginner
Hello! I have the same problem. Two Asrock a770 8GB arc control graphics cards can regulate core power and reduce power consumption on one card, cooler speed on the other. The Acer Predator overclocking program uses two video cards, you can choose which settings to apply to which video card, but fan adjustment is also done the other way around. In general, I am very unhappy that Arc Control cannot adjust the settings of two or more video cards. I need the core overclocking settings to be applied to all cards simultaneously and separately, as well as the consumption and cooler settings to all cards and separately. Intel isn't doing anything about it. And these are the usual basic requirements for the product.
0 Kudos
Customayzer
Beginner
Previously, I contacted that the dmsplay port did not work, they said the processor was not the same g7400, I spent money and bought an i3 12100f .... they could not do anything and closed the topic, and when I started writing everywhere, my account was blocked. This is how shamefully Intel solves problems. More than a year has passed, but they do not and will not deal with multiple calls to the display port, nor with a consumption of 40 watts, nor with support for several video cards during overclocking. Continuous unsubscribes and stupid answers. I do not recommend this company.
0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of communication.. Just letting you all know that this IS getting worked on and that we anticipate a fix for this in the future.

Thanks all for sticking around, and your patience. 🙂 

0 Kudos
evan021702
Beginner
Can you share an ETA on fix at this point? It has been almost 7 months since it was reproduced in your lab.
0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Unfortunately, no I do not have an ETA I can share at this point... I'll follow up again here once I have something more substantial to share.

0 Kudos