Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Does iGCC need to be in the system tray for optimisations to work correctly?

RNguy5
Beginner

Title.

iGCC uses quite an amount of RAM in the background so i want to close it. But i'm wondering if that's a bad idea for optimisations or real-time video settings.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RNguy5, Thank you for posting on this Community. Once you have applied optimizations to your games or applications, you can close the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Closing the Intel® Graphics Command Center will not override the settings selected. Windows* will continue working with these settings to improve your overall experience. If you would like to modify these settings, feel free to open the Intel® Graphics Command Center again. I hope you find this information helpful. We have also documented your feedback. It is highly appreciated. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RNguy5, If you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos