Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Dota2 freezes in game with stuttering sound

shanks
Beginner

I have i5-8250U with intel UHD620 graphics card. Recently i have been facing dota2 freeze with stuttering sound. The problem looks similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBe8uDNAhC4

I have tried updating the graphics driver and running dota2 in recommended settings but nothing works.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello shanks,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Could you please make sure you have installed the latest Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers? Also, could you please make sure you have tried the Intel® recommended settings for your processor model?

Finally, if the issue persists, please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me. You will find the tool at the following link.

Regards,

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello shanks,

Were you able to check the recommendations provided in the previous post? If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello shanks,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos