Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Driver update problem?

DragonSpitz
Beginner

I installed the DCH driver before May 2020 update. After the update, driver assistant said: "Sorry, we didn't find any supported Intel drivers or software." Do I have to reinstall the graphic card?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Just check the version of the driver that is installed.

Did you read the exclusion list for IDSA?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000032252/software/software-applications.html

Also, IDSA is intended for Intel board products.

To provide more information, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
DragonSpitz
Beginner

As I said before, I installed the Windows 10 DCH driver before the May 2020 update. Through IDSA, I also recieved one update from 5/5/20, it's the latest I guess. After updating Windows to May 2020, IDSA dosen't recognise any intel product. Tried reinstalling the driver, same issue. It's just that I may not know if there is any update for the driver, which I could manually check. And yes, I have a supported chipset, which is why I could install this driver. Anyway, here's the file attached.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DragonSpitz,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

You might try the following steps:

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DragonSpitz
Beginner

Although I couldn't find any DSA folder for deleting log files (assuming it is already deleted with the uninstaller), I downloaded the latest version of DSA after reboot and the same issue remains. Today I manually checked for new driver update, installed, but still shows "Sorry, we didn't find any supported Intel drivers or software."

Sorry for the late reply, was busy.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DragonSpitz,

Thank you for your response.

• Have you tried opening this tool with a different browser? this behavior started after a Windows* update.
  • Could you please share the log files from C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA? so we can further investigate this
  • Please share a screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DragonSpitz,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
DragonSpitz
Beginner

I was going for the steps above, I decided to check if the error still exists, and, now it's not there. Seems everything fixed. Now it shows "Your Intel drivers and software are up to date". No idea if the DSA software or windows update fixed it, anyway seems my issue is gone for now. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DragonSpitz,

Thank you for your response.

I am glad to know that it's working fine now.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos