Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Driver update will not download

Unicorn
Beginner

Using Intel Driver & Support assistant on my laptop running Windows 11.

It informs of an driver update. But the driver update will not download. Tried it several times today and yesterday.  See the attached screen photo.Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, October 14, 2022_15h9m56s.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Unicorn, 

I would like to let you know that the issue with some downloads offered by Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) not downloading resolved. This was due to a change in Microsoft BITS infrastructure that impacted the way Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) downloaded drivers. 

Our IDSA team has implemented a fix on our end to handle this change and the latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) version released Oct 14, 2022, should resolve this. Please check in Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) settings for v22.6.42.2 (it should silently update to the latest version).

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Unicorn,  

I reviewed your post, please let me know if the issue was resolved, if not, do not hesitate, just reply back.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Unicorn
Beginner

Happy to inform you that issue has now been resolved. Thanks for your kind assistance !

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Unicorn, 

I am glad to know that Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is now working properly for you. I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos