Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21062 Discussions

Drivers 101.5379 Beta NOT good for God of War

Stephen
Valued Contributor I
Driver 101.5379 Beta is not good for God of War.

After installing it, I have experienced dropped frames and micro stutters mostly if busy scenes. This was not an issue before.

I reverted back to 5333 and all those issues went away.

I was using the same exact settings between both drivers.

Ultra Setting, FSR Quality Setting, Output Resolution 3840 x 2160

Everything else is default.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Stephen.

Your experience of dropped frames and micro stutters, especially in busy scenes, suggests that this driver version may not be fully optimized for your setup. Reverting to Driver 5333 and seeing an improvement confirms that the newer driver may have some compatibility issues with the game when running at high settings. You might want to check for any new driver updates that may have been released since, as they could contain fixes for the problems you've experienced.

Finally, knowing your graphics versions is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Stephen.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Stephen, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. For additional troubleshooting steps, you can check our God of War Performance Issues Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics article.

Thank you for understanding!

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos