Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Error with the new update of Windows 10

JCord5
Novice

Hi I recetly update Windows 10 and my video card (Intel HD Graphics 4000) doesn´t work in Agisoft Photoscan software, in the console of it appear the next message Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000: no SPIR support; I think is a problem with the OpenCL, I download the last drivers of mi video card and the last version of Photoscan and the problem continue.

I spect you can help me.

14 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Did it work before with old OS?

The log window doesn't expose the Intel version. Is it this:

Since you have an Optimus rig, create a profile in NVIDIA control panel and force the program to use GeForce GPU.

Contact the app developer: http://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=8599cfd351957571f58c17820607d0c9&board=8.0 Bug Reports

0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it works before the update of windows 10 and the video card appear in the software options.

I contact with them too and they are trying to fix it.

I write you because the error that appear talk about the Intel video card.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

I understand after a Windows 10* update Agisoft Photoscan no longer works on Intel HD Graphics 4000.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

Ok I attach the file.

I spect that could be solved.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

Thanks for the information you sent to me.

I would like you to try forcing the computer open Agisoft Photoscan software with the NVIDIA* video card. Please try the following steps:

1. Right-click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
  2. Click Manage 3D settings in Select a Task.
  3. Select Agisoft Photoscan software from the Select a program to customize drop-down list on the Program settings tab.
  4. Select the High-performance NVIDIA processor from the Select the preferred graphics processor for this program drop-down list.
  5. Click Apply.

Let me know if issue persists or not.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

Thanks Fred for your reply.

The software is working with NVIDIA since the problem appears, but the problem continues and too many process crashed using it.

Please let me know when the problem of the Intel card be solved.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

I am sorry to hear issue persists.

Let me do further research about this and then come back to you. I will post any information on this forum thread as soon as I have it.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

I was trying to replicate the issue in our lab, but I am not getting the exact error message you are getting.

I installed Windows 10* 64-bit on a Lenovo ThinkPad X230 laptop we have with Intel HD Graphics 4000. I installed Windows 10* Creators Update too.

The difference I noticed is that I am using a laptop that does not come with hybrid graphics.

Please let me know if there is any special configuration you are using in Agisoft Photoscan software. If possible provide details steps so I can try to reproduce the issue one more time.

I attached a screenshot showing the driver and application versions I am using.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

Hi,

I have the same setup than you, I attach two images, one with the setup and the other with the GPU setup where the Intel Video Card don´t appear.

Agisoft tried to solve my problem, but only for the GeForce Video Card and that works. http://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=7556.0 Toolbar doesn't work (solved)

But as I said the Intel 4000 still not working

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with your computer.

What is the exact problem the error message is causing in your computer? Are you getting some type of performance or rendering issues?

If possible provide either steps or a video showing the exact issue you are having so I can try to reproduce it in our lab.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

The problem is related with the OpenGL, I attach an picture of the error.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

The thing is that I am using the same graphics controller, the same driver version, the same software version you are using, and I am not getting the error message.

Is it possible for you to share with us detailed steps of what you are doing in the application so I can try to reproduce the issue one more time?

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
JCord5
Novice

I´m not doing nothing special, just try to open a picture in Photoscan and the toolbar disappear, and when I try to see the Video Card in the options of Photoscan the Intel video card doesn´t appear too and the console show that message.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Juancordoba,

All that I can think of would be an issue with hybrid graphics directly. The computer I used to test the application does not have hybrid graphics and the software appears to be working fine.

The best option would be contacting the company that developed the application one more time in order to create a bug report. You can let them know that we already tested our driver and graphics controller, and we were not able to reproduce the error.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos