Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Ever since I updated my intel driver, my computer is not working properly

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know where to ask for help about this but, I updated my intel i7 driver for the first time after buying my laptop because Adobe Premiere wasn't working correctly. Now, it's become extremely stressful to work on my things because intel driver support notification thingy tells me to update my driver EVERY SINGLE DAY. Also, Blender now takes a whole day to render a 120 frame animation which is INSANE -Leaving my computer on for whole day made my battery deteriorate and turn off all of a sudden. Please help me, I am so very frustrated and desperate.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

"Ever since I updated my intel driver, my computer is not working properlyI don't know where to ask for help about this"

You may not know where to ask for help, but posting SIX times is a bit much.  One post is enough, so stay with this post.  One of the intel folks will move it to the proper forum. 

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
ArunJ_Intel

Hi

We are moving your case to Graphics forum for a faster resolution.

Arun Jose

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Anonymous Now, provide some information:

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to everyone who replied. I was contacted by Intel and my problem has been treated.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Anonymous

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have an internal case describing the same issue and the same hardware/software environment as the one in this thread. Since Intel® Customer Support has already assisted you through the internal case, to avoid duplication of effort we will close this thread now.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos