Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

FIFA 19 black turf fix,has anyone found a solution yet?

CMune1
Beginner

0 Kudos
21 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CMune1, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. We would like to do research about this problem. Please provide the following information: Description Be clear on the computer/application(s) symptom(s), undesired behavior(s). obtained vs. expected result(s). How often you see the issue (e.g. rarely, always) Steps to reproduce the issue/bug: 1. 2. 3... (Please provide steps to replicate the issue. These steps are very crucial to finding the root cause and fix. A screenshot to illustrate the issue is a huge plus. A video of the failure is even better! Attach to the post or provide the YouTube link.) System information Computer make/model, or if it is a Desktop the motherboard make/model. Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue. Attach the DxDiag.txt and SSU.txt reports (these are very useful as they can tell most of the computer configuration details) DxDiag.txt report: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022556/graphics-drivers.html SSU.txt report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
wkhan4
Beginner

Screenshot (18).png45596231-0e9c1b00-b9b9-11e8-95d0-216eebd14ed6.pngonly 2 or 3 stadiums are having green grass while others all have black grass like this. The game runs fine without lag and I am using intel hd 5500 graphics card and the game is fully updated but this problem really hurt because people are using 4th gen cpus with amd or nvidea cards and everything is fine. please solve our issue too

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CMune1, Thank you for your response. In order to troubleshoot this issue properly, we would like to have your system configuration (Operating system, graphics driver version, memory, etc). Please attach the reports requested to have as much information as we can. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
wkhan4
Beginner

I am using Intel HD graphics 5500 drivers version 20.19.15.5063 (10/29/2018). OS windows 10 professional 1809 updated till January 2019. 8 GB Ram i5 -5200U 5th generation. And I have checked game with every title update till 7. issue remained persistently.

0 Kudos
adrio
Beginner

i have the same issue and i have

intel i7 4600U

8gb ram ddr3 1600mhz

intel hd 4400

any solution plz ????

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, Thank you for your response. We will attempt to replicate this issue. We will get back to you soon. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
wkhan4
Beginner

Thank you we will be eagerly waiting for your next reply

0 Kudos
gvgch
Beginner

Experiencing the same issue on Intel UHD 620 23.20.16.4973, Windows 10, 8gb Ram DDR4, I7-8550U, Inspiron 5570, 256gb SSD

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello We installed FIFA 19 (Demo) in Intel® NUC systems using similar graphics controllers and drivers and here are the results. Issue: Black field/pitch in FIFA 19. Lab 1 Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK Intel® HD Graphics 620 (v. 25.20.100.6519) Windows* 10 (RS5) RAM DDR4-2133 8GB Result: No issue. Lab 2 Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE Intel® Core™ i5-5300U Processor Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (v. 15.40.41.5058) Windows* 10 (RS5) DDR3L-1333 8GB Result: Pitch/field becomes black. 1. If you are using systems with hybrid graphics, we recommend running the latest Original Equipement Manufaturer (OEM) drivers only. Installing generic drivers may address this issue, but you may need to contact your system manufacturer first to report this behavior to their support team. *Note: We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided. 2. If you are using legacy platforms (5th Gen and older), FIFA 19 may not be compatible with these platforms and newer platforms may be required. Having said that, we will take a look at these findings to provide more information about this FIFA 19 issue. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
gvgch
Beginner

Updating to the 25th version of intel uhd 620 fixes the issue. Worked for me

0 Kudos
OIteo
Beginner

How did u update to the 25th version, I'm also using uhd 620​

0 Kudos
gvgch
Beginner
  1. Download the latest driver from intels website,
  2. uninstall your previous driver from device manager along with software.
  3. Now run the downloaded driver software, restart if required.
0 Kudos
OIteo
Beginner

Pls can u help with the download link.. I'm new to all these​

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello gvgch, We are glad to hear the installing the latest driver fixed this issue. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
wkhan4
Beginner

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (1).png

Thank you for ur time but sir issues were solved with 6th gen or above and i have attached a screenshot where they have clearly said issued have been solved in fifa 19. i am not using legacy system. and if u have time u can play fifa 19 once more on hd 5500 but play at wembley stadium u will see green grass there. no issues with game play or lag just this black grass is problem. i have attached my system info picture as well. please if u can further help me or suggest something.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, I am writing to let you know that we recommend running FIFA 19 on 6th Gen platforms or newer. Based on the system requirements of the game and the systems we used to test it, you may experience texture quality issues when running the game in systems with 5th Gen platforms or older. For more information, please refer to the following information below: FIFA 19 PC SPECS – EA SPORTS https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pc-specs Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) » FIFA 19 » Recommended Systems https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/PromoPage/Index/694248/i55200u/1/3 Intel® Core™ i3-4010U Processor (3M Cache, 1.70 GHz) » FIFA 19 » Recommended Systems https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/PromoPage/Index/694248/i34010u/1/3 Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MMoha22
Beginner

is this for intel 4400 also ??? ….. I think it's not and I need a solution for the same issue

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MMoha22, This issue may also impact systems with Intel® HD Graphics 4400. For better results, we recommend running FIFA 19 on 6th Gen platforms or newer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
OIteo
Beginner

Please can I get a download link or something? I don't know how to go about it. Please😭 help

0 Kudos