Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21164 Discussions

Factory Reset Problems

RVVZ
Beginner

I factory resetted my pc with wintohdd and when i looked at my drivers there were no intel drivers

games are currently unplayable since i dont have an actual intel video adapter 

I have been trying to fix this for weeks and the intel driver assistant cannot help me.

Rvvz

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
RVVZ
Beginner

Ill see what i  can do.

Thanks.

RVVZ

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The last graphics driver for your processor can be found here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18606/intel-graphics-driver-for-windows-15-33.html?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
RVVZ
Beginner

Hi, i'm having this problem with the setup:

ERROR

The system does not attend the minimum requirements for the installation of this software.

RVVZ                      EDIT: I Downloaded  the 32 bits driver and that could be the problem since the processor is x64. EDIT 2: Nope, same error.

0 Kudos
RVVZ
Beginner

My system manufacturer is YunTab and they don't answer emails and they are located in china and it leaves me in a dead end,

The pc start-up is the intel logo.

RVVZ

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello RVVZ,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Intel® HD Graphics for Intel Atom® Processor Z3700 Series.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos