Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Novice

False multiple monitors with intel drivers

I have an Asus UX501J that use Intel HD Graphics 4600. Usually I connect 2 extra monitors. Today I came back to my computer and all displays was in chaos. My main screen was in 4K duplicated with some other screen that do not exist. In total my driver is telling me I have 7 monitors. See my screen dump. No use to update the driver. This is the latest.

126 Replies
Beginner

Finally after over 1 year 4835 resolve the issue now

0 Kudos
Beginner

None of this helps. My screen is still black. How do I get rid of this **** virtual display.

0 Kudos

Hi Matt7598

Please submit your issue with this Virtual Display on a new thread. The reason is because every case is different, and this thread is related to a very specific situation (i.e several ghost monitors appearing when Hyper-V is enabled).

We are interested in helping you, and creating a new thread will let us capture more accurately all details related to the issue. Preferably using the template suggested here: https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
Beginner

It's already 2019 and this issue is not yet solved. We really need docker (requires hyper-v) to work on our machine in our work. Please intel fix this issue.

0 Kudos
Beginner

Why is this still happening in 2019?

ASUS-CherryTrail-SandBox.jpg

ASUS-CherryTrail-Display.jpg

0 Kudos
Beginner

I have 2 laptops that the exact same situation in that dxdiag reports 2 INSTANCES OF THE INTEL HD 620 or 630 Driver

Which is not possible, since each laptop has only 1 Intel graphics driver.

The Windows os is different 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 for Intel HD Graphics 620 system 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 for the Intel HD Graphics 630 system

The Laptop with the HD 630 system also has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 THIS CAUSING MY COMPANY SEVERE DISTRESS AS MULTIPLE CUSTOMERs ARE EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE

Attached are the DxDiag.txt files

0 Kudos
Beginner

It's awesome isn't it? ​

0 Kudos