Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

GPU NOT DETECTED AT ALL ON DISPLAY ADAPTERS (DEVICE MANAGER)

FChli
Beginner

Hello everyone please i need help my nvidia geforce gtx 1660 ti cannot be detected at all (not even as a hidden device, only intel hud graphics 630 is there) How can i solve this??? HELPPPP

i have an hp pavilion 17-cd0016nu

https://support.hp.com/lt-en/document/c06466864

windows 10 pro x64

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

We do not provide support on nvidia adapters. You need to contact HP regarding your configuration.

Doc

0 Kudos
Lewis-H
New Contributor I

Have you tried doing following method:

Press Windows Key + X to open Power User Menu and select Device Manager from the list of results. Once Device Manager opens, locate your graphic card and double click it to see its properties. Go to the Driver tab and click the Enable button. If the button is missing it means that your graphics card is enabled.

If this doesn't help you then try to connect with Hp support team, they can help you with exact solution.

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Lewis-H​ The Op said that it does not show up in the device manager, and we do not do nvidia support here. Remember the forum banner: "This is a community forum where members can ask and answer questions about Intel products."

And, I have already advised the OP to contact HP.

Doc

0 Kudos