Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Games crash randomly with UHD 750

Philip63
Beginner

So, this problem that I'm writing here for is actually a problem that I had from quite a while ago but I chose to speak out about this because I think it's gotten too far. I am almost certain that my graphics card is faulty. My PC used to crash with blue screens oftenly and now almost everytime I load up a game not long after I play the game crashes. It's not any particular game, it's every single game I play. The games crash with no error and they tend to just freeze and after a few seconds they close, again with no error.

5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It's typically not the GFX engine; it's the drivers. 

For analysis, we need more information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the tool, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Philip63
Beginner

Here you are.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Philip63,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 750.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Does the issue persist?

2. Did you run all the Windows optional updates?

3. Did you update your BIOS version to the latest version (F8)?

4. Is teh issue present with the latest Intel driver version (31.0.101.4146)?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Philip63, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Philip63,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos