Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

Gaphics command program won't install

Jalkoth
Beginner

So I'm using a decent laptopwhich is Acer nitro 5 specs are as follows:

Windows 10
Core i5-8300h CPU @ 2.30ghz 
Intel UHD 630 

Nvidia Gefore GTX 150
8gb  DDR4 Ram

I've got all drivers up to date the main issue is the intel graphics command program even with the latest drivers for the UHD 630 it will never install on the microsft marketplace it just say 'Install' and nothing happens when I click it. my current intel grpahics drivers is 30.0.100.9864

Any advice would be highly appreciated I really need the graphics command panel to install/work as since it replaced the graphics control panel some things have been a little slow.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Jalkoth
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That's a pretty old version of Windows 10. You might want to upgrade before attempting to install this application. 

I am also seeing a *lot* of errors from the Window Update Server (do internet search for "E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334" for more information).

Perhaps Intel Customer Support or someone else can spot something else of issue?

...S

0 Kudos