Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Genshin Impact graphic issue

Asusk513EA
Novice

I am using Intel Iris Xe Graphic and few of my Genshin characters' graphics have glitches like this.  Please tell me how to solve it, because of what I see on other people they also had this problem and most of them are using the intel iris xe graphic card. Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).png

Device name DESKTOP-86M7GQ9
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.70 GB usable)
Device ID C1B9D662-D3A1-4881-9273-290276343C26
Product ID 00327-36334-60575-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Driver version = 30.0.100.9929

( I'm not using the new driver because this version is the recommended for my device but I also had try the lastest version of intel driver and it didn't solve this problem)

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Asusk513EA, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the laptop?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Was the game working fine before without the glitches?

If so, When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides updating the graphics driver that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen only with Genshin or there are issues with other games as well?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Initializing
Beginner

Same problem on Core-i7-12700。

Strange patterns appear on the clothing of certain characters in the lighted side.

QQ截图20220330155628.jpg

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Asusk513EA, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Asusk513EA, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Initializing, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos