Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Gpu driver

YaK
Beginner

Hello,

i am looking for a compatible GPU driver for i7-9700 - Intel UHD Graphics 630

windows 10 VER 1703 build 15063.483

i can't update my system since it managed by our IT staff.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Since your system is managed by your IT staff, you really should not mess with it.  There may be reasons your IT staff does NOT want to update your graphics.   However, if you really insist:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30579/Intel-Graphics-Windows-DCH-Drivers

Because your version of Windows is so far out of date, you will likely be unsuccessful.

All standard disclaimers apply.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
YaK
Beginner

I already tried to install that version but i get an error message and installation process not complete. 

my problem is i don't have any gpu driver installed. 

what is currently used is Microsoft basic display driver. and the desktop resolution is locked to 1024x768. 

is there any driver that just better than the one i have. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, but I will not override your IT shop.   Contact them for assistance.   If this were your personal system, that would be different.  But, it is not.  It belongs to your company, and they have an IT shop for a reason.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
YaK
Beginner

if the solution is to update my machine that's not going to work. if it something else please share that so they can implement in to my machine i don't have admin privilege's so either or they must be present to make the change

thank you 

0 Kudos