Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20953 Discussions

Gpu1 Gone And No Option To Select A730M Anymore

Knick87
Beginner
I recently bought the Intel NUC x15. It comes with an intel arc a730m graphics card and is supported by an intel iris XE graphics card. I installed Halo Infinite and it kept crashing so i went into settings and switched Halos launch to the Iris XE graphic instead of the A730M. Then I went to the app store and installed Intels Graphics Command center. On the command center under the GPU tab it only shows intel Iris XE graphics, and now when i go to task manager GPU1 is no longer there and when i go to gaming in the settings and click on any game the only options now are Power saving: Intel Iris XE Graphics and Better Performance: Intel Iris XE Graphics. Better Performance used to say the Intel Arc A730M but now its just gone. Could anyone please help.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Knick87, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Before this occurred, may I please know what settings you have configured? Is the Intel Arc A730M also not showing in device manager? For the crashing Issue with Halo, are you experiencing the crash on startup? Are there any error messages when it shows up? This will help us narrow down the troubleshooting needed to do in your NUC X15 Laptop Kit. You may also send us your SSU logs so we can check your system configuration. You may download it at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Knick87, 

I am just following up regarding the information I requested in my previous post. Feel free to send here the details so we can further look into this for you. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Knick87, 

I hope you are doing alright. We will proceed in closing this case as we have not heard a response from you in the past days. Feel free to post a new question in case you need further assistance as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos