Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Graphics Command Center - Some features are not supported on non-intel adapters

takatto
Beginner

Hello everyone,

Today i got a problem on Graphics Command Center while trying to go to "Video" tab, it says "Some features are not supported on non-intel adapters", however the "Display" tab shows both of my monitor are running on intel.

1.png

1.png

I'm using Zephyrus Duo and having optimus on. What i have tried: uninstall - reinstall Intel Graphics Command Center, uninstall-reinstall Intel graphic driver, and reinstall the windows.

Is it a bug? Or my device have hardware problem? Both of my monitors still working fine without problem tho. Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

takatto
Beginner

Hi Leon, thanks for replying, here is the file you requested.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @takatto 

Nothing is wrong. From the SSU report I can see that your laptop is equipped with  GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics Adapter.  This graphics Adapter is included in addition to integrated in CPU Intel Graphics. In most cases, when the additional Graphics Adapter is enabled (in your case NVIDIA), the Integrated Graphics is disabled.

Leon

takatto
Beginner

hi @LeonWaksman

I have optimus mode on which disable the GeForce RTX 2070 Super. I have also tried to uninstall completely the GeForce RTX 2070 Super driver and the problem still insist. Well i guess it is no big deal after all, but this small thing somewhat bugs me out. Thanks though. By the way i got this problem some days ago, before that everything is as good as usual.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Leon's off to bed now, so I will answer...
This is simply a warning message indicating that the second graphics controller has been detected. There is nothing wrong. We could pass on the view that this is irritating you to the driver team, but I expect that the utility of this warning will likely be deemed more important.
Sorry,
...S