Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Graphics Driver Bug

PH4NTOMxx
Novice

My configuration -
Processor : Intel i5-8250U CPU
Ram ; 2*4 GB
Intel UHD 620.

I downloaded the latest Intel graphics- DCH driver(27.20.100.8783). Everything is okay except Valorant. I get a huge lag and shutter and can't run the game properly. I am sure that the problem is with graphics driver because I get 60 fps+ on Valorant playing in 900p without lag with Intel graphics- DCH driver (27.20.100.8476). The drivers after 27.20.100.8476 version have this bug for Valorant. I tried each and every driver including beta but the problem didn't solve. Hope Intel will solve this problem ASAP as we can take the facility of the latest driver of Intel :))

7 Replies
Utzav
New Contributor I
Same problem...when i update new driver ie. Version 27.20.100.8783 i am facing lags and shutters during games like Rocket League and Valorant. I didnot find any lags in csgo though...plz intel fix it by bringing the new update to graphics driver...its so annoying!
Thank u 🙂
Specs : i5-8250U
Intel UHD 620 | 6GB RAM
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury, Utzav,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community Forums.

We are currently looking into this issue, you can refer to the community thread https://community.intel.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/graphics/message-id/90233#M90233. We would like to have more system information to report this internally, please run the following tool in Windows* and attach the report generated. 

DXDIAG 

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R. 

2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK. 

3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information. 

Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save. 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Utzav
New Contributor I

Thank you for the quick reply Maria,

Here is my system informations which i attached below:

0 Kudos
PH4NTOMxx
Novice

Here's the info.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello @PH4NTOMxx , @Utzav 

Thank you for the information provided.

We are currently investigating this issue on this public community thread https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Valorant-Driver-Compatibility-Issues-UHD-620/m-p/1213635#M90233, we will be posting all the updates there.

For now, we are recommending rolling back to driver 27.20.100.8476 as a temporary workaround.

Since we will be posting all the updates on the previously mentioned thread, I would like to know if are ShafaitChowdhury agree with closing this thread and keep checking the one where we will be posting the updates?

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. Keep checking the thread  https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Valorant-Driver-Compatibility-Issues-UHD-620/m-p/1213635#M90...

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos