Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Graphics Problem

JAlex8
Beginner

Hi everyone , i got an problem and i dont know how to fix it. When i install any kind of driver after 1-2 mins my pc shut down and power up back. Whan can i do? I'm using Intel HD Graphics 5500. I already tried all versions but the same result.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello JAlex8 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. In order to look into the behavior that you have please provide me with the following information: • What is the brand and model of the system? • Does this behavior happens only with the installation of the Graphics driver or does it happen with other drivers? • What is the operating system installed on the system? • What is the driver last working driver version? • Besides the Driver installation, was there any other software or hardware change on the system? • In order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
JAlex8
Beginner

Thank you for your help but I already fixed it. I closed my laptop and I pressed down on it. (Max 1-2kg) I think was some issue to the connexion between power supply and motherboard I don't know for sure, but it now works fine. But i still don't understand why only if i install the graphics driver the laptop shut down , nvm.

I alwais used the drivers from Lenovo website. Here is the drivers for my laptop. ​

Btw i attached the .txt file for any issue.

PS: Sorry if i writed something wrong, i don't speak english to good.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello JAlex8 I am glad to hear that the issue was solved. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos