Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Graphics card problems

superbanban
Beginner

Good morning. I have recently purchased an intel nuc BOXNUC8I3BEH. I bought it as a substitute for a very busy desktop like HTPC, which worked like a charm for me. After installing it with w10 pro, updating all the drivers, I verify that the image quality leaves much to be desired. It comes with an Intel (R) Iris (R) Plus Graphics 655, which is updated by Intel and by w. update. The first thing that happens to me is that I can't place the image and it goes off the screen, as I don't have software like the other computer's graphics had, and I haven't found a way to adjust the image to television (65 "). Also , the image quality of this graphic is very short and I don't know if it is due to memory, I don't know if there will be an option to assign more memory to this graphic, so that it goes better. Can you help me? Can you give me your impressions? Thanks in advance. a greeting

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @superbanban 

I'll try to help you again. The Intel (R) Iris (R) Plus Graphics 655 is one of the best Integrated Graphics Unit currently available, So, I believe you will like it.  You may control the display scaling (and other parameters), using Intel  Graphics Command Center (IGCC), which was installed during Intel DCH Graphics Driver installation. The IGCC can't be find in Desktop Context Menu like before (this was Microsoft request),  however, you will find it in the Start Menu, under letter "I". 

Run the IGCC and click on monitor icon (on L.H. side). Then you may change the Scale from Maintain Aspect Ratio to Custom. On the L.H. side you will will have possibility to adjust the Scale according to your needs.

Leon

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @superbanban 

I'll try to help you again. The Intel (R) Iris (R) Plus Graphics 655 is one of the best Integrated Graphics Unit currently available, So, I believe you will like it.  You may control the display scaling (and other parameters), using Intel  Graphics Command Center (IGCC), which was installed during Intel DCH Graphics Driver installation. The IGCC can't be find in Desktop Context Menu like before (this was Microsoft request),  however, you will find it in the Start Menu, under letter "I". 

Run the IGCC and click on monitor icon (on L.H. side). Then you may change the Scale from Maintain Aspect Ratio to Custom. On the L.H. side you will will have possibility to adjust the Scale according to your needs.

Leon

superbanban
Beginner
0 Kudos