Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21164 Discussions

Graphics driver BSOD

genegx
Beginner
Installing the latest ARC 750 graphics update 31.0.101.4255, I got W11 BSOD at the end of the process. Driver, however, appears to be installed and working. Support log attached. I note that the Driver and Support Assistant shows the installation of the combined graphics as "Installation Failed". Device Manager shows that the ARC A750 is updated to 4255, but UHD 730 driver is at 4032.

Everything seems to be working fine, but an app that blue screens Windows is always worth attention.

Additional information: I installed via the Intel Driver and Support Assistant which runs on startup. There were three updates, the other two non graphics updates installed fine. Addendum: Next day, on startup Intel Driver and Support Assistant shows that still need update for 31.0.101.4255, but Intel Arc Control shows drivers up to date.

I have a dual monitor setup, with my main monitor running off of the ARC A750, and my secondary monitor uses the I5 13-400  integrated graphics.

Intel Support Assistant log attached. Let me know if any additional information needed.

Thanks,

Gene G.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @genegx  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. 

Perform a clean installation of your graphics drivers, and then, install the latest graphics driver

Also, update your BIOS version 0807 to the latest version 0810 to make sure your system is up to date. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @genegx  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @genegx  

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos