Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Graphics driver error

DaoLoc
Beginner

- My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. (easiest way that I can tell), and sometimes, in 'Windows' applications also appear black diagonal lines (I haven't captured them yet) 3217b333-9839-4db0-b5e1-c35c4ea12c27.png

------------------------

After I removed 'graphics driver' everything was fixed including 'Powerpoint'  162a389b-c227-4a7a-9996-81a94a4b52ff.png

---------------------------------------------

However, when removing the 'graphics driver', it defaults to the old 'driver', so my monitor doesn't display the correct 'resolution' (as shown in the picture). My exact monitor is: 1920x1080 ScreenShot_20211026194305.png

-------------------------------------------

Then, I need to update it, but this also defaults to causing the 'graphics driver' to fail again 

-

-

-

-

This is information about my computer: 

+++++++++

I need everyone's help as soon as possible so

that I can return to my work with a stable computer again. Thank you so much everyone....

ScreenShot_20211026194540.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your problem is that your processor and graphics are not supported on Windows 10 or Windows 11.

It is time for you to upgrade to a new or newer system.  I suggest you look for something with an 8th gen processor or later.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
DaoLoc
Beginner

Thank you very much. About 5-6 months ago everything worked fine and no errors, is there any other way to fix the error other than having to upgrade my device. Currently, upgrading the device is a bit difficult for me in the current situation

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

If you are a desktop, you can try adding a graphics card, like an nvidia gtx 1060 or gtx 760.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
DaoLoc
Beginner

Oh, thank you very muck, i will try that... Thank you

0 Kudos