Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20959 Discussions

Graphics failure in WPF 3D app with Intel GMA 770

JovanJovan
Beginner

I have developed a software on C# WPF 3D which uses Viewport 3D capabilities. On Intel built-in graphics (Intel UHD 770), on Windows 11 the viewport does not render correctly, I cannot distinguish the shape.

UHD770_HardwareRendering.PNG

That's how it is rendered with Hardware acceleration. I have updated the OS completely and installed latest drivers.

Same program shows fine with Software rendering (but it means that Intel UHD 770 is not used for rendering, yes right). 

For example, here is the same program with same settings

NVIDIAGTX1050_HardwareRendering.PNG

on NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti videocard. Render is nice and clear

Please, I think this is a Driver issue for Intel UHD 770 on Windows 11, related to WPF 3D. 

Here is a similar theme on forum, https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Crash-with-UHD-770-in-WPF-applications-using-Viewport3D/m-p/1370393#M106529  but ... I did not have crash on Intel UHD 770, there is a wrong rendering 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello JovanJovan,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that we have a specific forum for this kind of issue and product, it is called the Intel Developer Zone. There you will receive the appropriate support on this and other concerns you may have related to this product.  

Here you will find the links to access the website and the community forums:  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
JovanJovan
Beginner

Okay, I'll move my question to that forum

0 Kudos