Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

HD 4400 and UHD 620 doesn't output on HDMI

PsyPeke
Beginner

I think you delete my previous post, but here I am again, because this is an intel issue, not a manufacturer issue....
I have two laptop, one with HD 4400 and another one with UHD 620 + a discreet gpu nvidia mx 150. both laptop doesn't output any signal through HDMI on 4 tv and 1 monitor.
Both hdmi works, because on a Samsung monitor Full HD both laptop works.
And there is no problem with TVs 'cause another laptop with an old ATi Radeon Mobility can output on every single TVs or monitor without any issue at all.

So I think is a driver related problem, maybe should I install a specific driver version? on win 10 1903? because manufacture does not support this win version.

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hello PsyPeke,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about this behavior.

• How are you connecting the TVs and monitors to these laptops? Are you using adapters or single connections (HDMI* to HDMI*)?
  • When did the issue start to happen? Did it work before with these TVs and monitor?
  • Is this behavior present on TVs and monitor with the same model number?

• Please generate the following reports on both laptops with one of the monitors connected to the HDMI* video output and attach it to this thread.

DxDiag* report

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Graphics report.

1. Open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel.
  2. Click on "Options and Support".
  3. On the "Information Center" tab, click on "Save" and choose a location on your computer to save the report.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello PsyPeke,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello PsyPeke,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos