Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21299 Discussions

HD Graphics 4400

Citizen_G
Beginner

I realize the HD Graphics 4400 is no longer produced, but the most recent driver I'm aware of, version 20.19.15.4624, 03/08/2017, is incompatible with Windows Core Isolation. The chip is integrated and can't be replaced with a more up-to-date device, so I would like to know if there is any chance Intel will provide an update to the driver. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

The most recent, and last, driver is 5171:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/81497/graphics/intel-hd-graphics-family/intel-hd-graphics-4400.html

It will likely not fix your core isolation issue.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Citizen_G
Beginner

Thank you very much! It did resolve the issue. I'm so happy!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Citizen_G,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see that you are having compatibility issue between Windows Core Isolation and your Intel® HD Graphics 4400, I understand how frustrating this can be.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos