Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

HDMI detected but not working

HMüll1
Beginner

Hey,

If I connect my TV with HDMI Cable on my Intel Graphics 4600 then I get no screen but Win 10 detected the TV. If I connect my monior with the HDMI cable on my intel it works. The HDMI cable is not broken because if I connect my laptop via hdmi on my tv it works.

I already deinstalled/installed newest driver.

sorry for my bad language

Mainboard : Asus H81M-A

CPU: I5-4670 3.50 GHz (Intel Graphics 4600)

Hallo,

mein Problem ist das seit heute mein Fernseher (der mit einem HDMI Kabel verbunden ist) nichts mehr anzeigt jedoch zeigt er an das ein HDMI Kabel verbunden ist. Ebenso bei meinem Computer es wird erkannt das es ein Samsung Fernsehr etc. ist. Ich habe 1 Hauptmonitor der mit meiner GPU verbunden ist und 2 Monitore die mit der CPU intertnen Grafikkarte angeschlossen sind (mit VGA und HDMI, der andere Monitor (VGA) wird wie gewohnt angezeigt). Das Kabel ist sicher nicht kapput da wenn ich den Kabel von meinem Fernseher an die GPU anschließe kommt wieder Bild. Wenn ich meinen 24 Zoll Monitor an die CPU anschließe kommt Bild nur wenn ich mit dem Fernseher verbinde nicht.

Ich habe schon neue Treiber installiert bzw deinstalliert und neu installiert. (bei meinem Lenovo Laptop (Intel Graphics 640) funktioniert das Kabel bzw es kommt bild an den Fernsehr.

Mainboard : Asus H81M-A

CPU: I5-4670 3.50 GHz (Intel Graphics 4600)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Use a better quality HDMI cable.

Doc

0 Kudos
itsme
New Contributor I

Just to be sure, did you enable the external digital input on your TV set?

You also need to extend or duplicate your desktop to the TV device.

Otherwise you will not see anything on your TV.

I'm not sure how many displays Intel Graphics 4600 do support at the same time.

What happen if you disconnect / disable one of the other displays?

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello HMüll1,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

In addition can you please let us know the model of your TV that is getting issues and the model of monitor the one that does not?

Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread. 

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

•  Intel® SSU Download link  
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello HMüll1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos