Olá! O meu notebook da linha Samsung Expert tem dado problemas frequentes relacionados ao HDMI. Já reinstalei o driver, atualizei e esse problema volta a ocorrer. Na última vez eu fiz o procedimento de sfc/scannow e resolveu mas agora não detecta o problema. O gráfico é o Intel 620 HD
O relatório de eventos aponta o seguinte: O dispositivo
Dispositivo não iniciado (igfx) PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_C804144D&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10 teve um problema ao iniciar.
Desde já agradeço a colaboração de voces!
Please provide full model number information for your laptop.
As well, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
In order to better assist you, please provide the following:
1. Was the HDMI connection working before?
2. Did the issue appear after a system update (BIOS, windows, apps, etc)?
3. Did you use the driver from the laptop manufacturer?
4. Have you contacted the laptop manufacturer to check if there is any problem with the HDMI ports?
5. Have you updated the BIOS?
6. Have you ran the optional updates for Windows?
7. Do you present this issue only on external monitors or do you see graphics issues with the laptop display?
8. Are you able to use a different connection (Display port, thunderbolt, VGA, DVI)to check if is only limited to HDMI?
9. Can you explain a little bit more about the issue? Do you see the display? Is it flickering?
Intel Customer Support Technician
So, I've been having troubles with this driver for a long time, but it was working well before the last crash.
None update was done, it just stopped. The system is the original one from Samsung and the drivers either. On the last time that this trouble showed up, I've updated the driver from the official site of Intel. The ports are okay, I didn't update the BIOS. I've ran the updates from Windows after the problem and it is still non functioning. The laptop works well but it doesn't convey the image to the TV. Nothing appears. I can't use any other connection, only HDMI.
I am sure that it is something related to the Driver, but I don't know why. Since the first day that computer was bought the HDMI presented some fails, first with the colors. I've deleted the driver and then installed a new one. It solved the problem. But after some time, the problem was that it did not convey the images to the TV. Once it happened right after an Windows Update and the other ones I did not know why. Every time it happens, I need to try a different solution.
With laptops, you should be using the driver releases provided by your laptop vendor. It is not uncommon for vendors to customize the driver package to support special features of the laptop and using a later generic driver from Intel will wipe out the support for these special features. I thus, suggest that, as a starting point, you return to the driver provided by Samsung.