Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

[HELP] Graphics Card Not Sending Resources

valisme
Beginner

My graphics card is not using resources for whatever reason, I was in the middle of writing documents till my power cut off I turned it on and turned my computer on and realized I was not being able to open my browser (Brave) I checked device manager and I saw this (refer to the images) 

Solutions I have tried: I have tried many system restores and I updated my driver and that did not work then reverted it and it still did not work

My PC Specs: Windows 7 Professional Edition (64-Bit)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

valisme, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Besides being unable to open the browser (Brave), is there any other problem with the computer?

Is that the only browser that is not working?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello valisme, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello valisme, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos