Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

HELP! Intel Graphics Command Center "Some features are not supported on non-intel adapters"

Jay96
Beginner

Saw a similar post about this topic but without a conclusive answer. So, i had to post this. Also attaching intel SSU graphics scan result.

When installing latest drivers from intel it installed these two software but neither showed up in windows search box. So i had to download "Graphics command center" from micosoft store but it resulted with the error "Some features are not supported on non-intel adapter"When installing latest drivers from intel it installed these two software but neither showed up in windows search box. So i had to download "Graphics command center" from micosoft store but it resulted with the error "Some features are not supported on non-intel adapter"I have the Latest Driver from intel and windows is up to date 21H1.I have the Latest Driver from intel and windows is up to date 21H1.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Jay96

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

The warning message "Some features are not supported on non-Intel adapters" is expected when two or more graphics controllers (cards) are enabled and at least one of them is from a third-party vendor. The Intel® Graphics Command Center is targeted to manage the Intel® Graphics controllers and this message is just an indication that a third-party Graphics Controller (usually a discrete/secondary Graphics card) has been detected, and this doesn't represent any problem. To manage and apply configurations for third-party graphics, for instance, Nvidia*, use the software provided by the video card manufacturer or by the Computer Manufacturer (OEM).

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos