Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

HOW TO I GET INTEL GRAPHİC COMMAND CENTER WİTHOUT USİNG MİCROSOFT STORE? (WİNDOWS 10 LTSC (1809))

Loty3838
New Contributor I

PLEASE WHO CAN TELL ME HOW CAN I GET IT PLEASE.
I INSTALLED THE LATEST VERSION OF UHD GRAPHİCS FOR İ510300H AND IT DIDN'T INSALL THE GRAPHİC COMMAND CENTER PLEASE HELP

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Loty3838
New Contributor I

Thank you for reply. You are the best user. He didn't tell me like this at first "There is no 'old' driver (with GUI) for 10th gen processors.  They are only supported by DCH drivers" and he just gave me orders. But I still solved the problem, here is the pic below and I solved it via this link: Intel Graphics Command Center Application | Driver Details | Dell Turkey  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Update your windows 10 to 2004 or 20H2.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

I cant. Because there is no update for it. Why there is no solution for this. I dont want to use DCH driver where can ı get older driver for Windows 10 LTSC (1809). Please answer 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, I do not understand.  WHy are you running 1809, which is two years old?  Why are you using a DCH driver if you do not want to?  What is your processor model number?  Do not say just i7 - provide the complete processor model number.

If your machine is part of a business network, you should be dealing with your IT staff.  If it is a personal machine, why LTSC?

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

Sorry for using LTSC man. I don't know how to upgrade my system. My processor is i5 10300H please give me the complete package which is with Driver and Control Panel. Thank you for taking the time.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I do not know if you can upgrade to 20H2 from LTSC 1809, or how the product key will work.

You can download and create the Windows 10 20H2 media from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

For help with Windows installations, you should be using Microsoft support.

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

I dont want to change my windows because of my files and ı can't backup for them.

I ınstalled the apps Intel Graphic Command Center and Intel Graphic Control Panel but they don't open.
When I try to open Graphic command center, the splash screen comes up and the app shuts down instantly.
When I try to open Graphic Control Panel I get an error. The error message is "gfxlauncher.exe the service failed to start"

Please find for  me the Driver package with command center and graphic control panel or tell me how to fix this errors.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"I dont want to change my windows because of my files and ı can't backup for them."

Rubbish.  Back your files up, install 20H2, and be done with this mess you created.

Also, Contact Microsoft support for Windows 10 issues.  You painted yourself into a corner by using LTSC without understanding it.  Unless you correct this, all you are going to have is problems in the future.

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

Please DONT TELL ME FOR MY WİNDOWS VERSİON I HATE IT.  I WANT AN OLD DRİVER PACKAGE FOR MY WİNDOWS 10 64BİT LTSC 1809. I WİLL UPGRADE MY WİNDOWS WHEN I GET A HARDDİSK. BUT I HAVE TO SOLVE THİS PROBLEM FOR USİNG MY LAPTOP I CANT SEE ANYTHİNG ON MY SCREEN CLEARLY. PLEAAASE GIVE ME OLD NOT DCH DRİVER FOR INTEL UHD GRAPHİCS İ5 10300H

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is no "OLD" for your processor.  And, do not yell at me. 

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

Is there any SUPER USER to solve my problem? Because you don't know anything about it.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
The fact that you don't like Al's answer doesn't mean he is wrong or not knowledgeable. He is, in fact, correctly telling you what you need to do.
There is no 'old' driver (with GUI) for 10th gen processors. They are only supported by DCH drivers and the GUI for DCH drivers is obtained via the MS App Store. You really need to upgrade your OS; it was not intended for use with processors that did not exist when it was introduced.
Sorry, reality bites,
...S
0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

Thank you for reply. You are the best user. He didn't tell me like this at first "There is no 'old' driver (with GUI) for 10th gen processors.  They are only supported by DCH drivers" and he just gave me orders. But I still solved the problem, here is the pic below and I solved it via this link: Intel Graphics Command Center Application | Driver Details | Dell Turkey  

0 Kudos