Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

HP ENVY x360 Laptop with Intel UHD Graphics 620 very poor GUI settings

GJ3
Beginner

I absolutely don't understand ... I bought newest laptop - HP ENVY x360 15 (dec.2018), which has an onboard GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620. Is completely poor GUI (Control Panel), is it in 2018-2019? I accidentally did not make the wrong time? is this the year 2019? I have the feeling as if I am in the operating system of Windows XP at the beginning of the millennium (200x years). 1. Missing very important setting - Gamma correction per channel (RGB). 2. It is not possible to adjust the color temperature (K). 3. Contrast settings do not behave as required. Ugly old-fashioned interface design (Interface designers came from the last century). It's a shame! Top laptop in the middle price segment from $ 1000 and such poor software by Intel. With this we urgently need to do something. Thnx 😎

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

only windows 10 64 bit v1709 and 1803 and 1809 is supported . I would recommend you to install only certified customized graphics driver for your model from hp support site

0 Kudos
GJ3
Beginner

Thanks. (About customized HP driver with GUI).. but nevertheless, very poor settings and GUI (Control Panel).

It is necessary to change something in the best way. Present poor GUI (for Intel UHD Graphics 620) is Intel development.

0 Kudos