Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Hello everyone, First of all If I am posting to wrong section sorry. Whenever I want to start an application via run with graphics processor (integrated processor) the screen becomes black and than opens again and the program doesn't start.

usahi
Beginner

I have tried updating my drivers and so on but so far nothing worked and I do not want to format my pc because I have some projects on it and I have no time to lose. I hope I will find a solution. (The program I am trying to open is Streamlabs OBS) (I am doing voluntairly chess lessons online and without it I cant and on Friday I have to give a lesson) Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you a laptop? If so, what model?

What version of windows 10? 1909? 1903 (with all updates)?

What is your processor model number?

If you are a laptop, you should be using ONLY the drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer, especially if you have DUAL graphics.

Doc

0 Kudos
usahi
Beginner

Hi Al.Hill

Thank you for your fast reply. Yes I am using a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510. You can find below enclosed information about my system. I was using the program without any problems, this problem has started after upgrading to ssd and formatting my computer. I have tried run with graphics processor (integrated processor) option with other programs but it doesn't work at all.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No attachments.

Just answer the questions.

Doc

0 Kudos
usahi
Beginner

Yes I am using a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510. I am using windows 10 version 1909 with all the updates. My CPU is Intel Core I5 7200U @2.50 Ghz , my gpu (0) is Intel HD graphics 620, and my gpu (1) is NVIDIA geforce 940MX.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You must use BOTH the intel and nvidia drivers from Lenovo.

Doc

0 Kudos