Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usahi
Beginner

Hello everyone, First of all If I am posting to wrong section sorry. Whenever I want to start an application via run with graphics processor (integrated processor) the screen becomes black and than opens again and the program doesn't start.

I have tried updating my drivers and so on but so far nothing worked and I do not want to format my pc because I have some projects on it and I have no time to lose. I hope I will find a solution. (The program I am trying to open is Streamlabs OBS) (I am doing voluntairly chess lessons online and without it I cant and on Friday I have to give a lesson) Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you a laptop? If so, what model?

What version of windows 10? 1909? 1903 (with all updates)?

What is your processor model number?

If you are a laptop, you should be using ONLY the drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer, especially if you have DUAL graphics.

Doc

usahi
Beginner

Hi Al.Hill

Thank you for your fast reply. Yes I am using a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510. You can find below enclosed information about my system. I was using the program without any problems, this problem has started after upgrading to ssd and formatting my computer. I have tried run with graphics processor (integrated processor) option with other programs but it doesn't work at all.

AlHill
Super User

No attachments.

Just answer the questions.

Doc

usahi
Beginner

Yes I am using a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510. I am using windows 10 version 1909 with all the updates. My CPU is Intel Core I5 7200U @2.50 Ghz , my gpu (0) is Intel HD graphics 620, and my gpu (1) is NVIDIA geforce 940MX.

AlHill
Super User

You must use BOTH the intel and nvidia drivers from Lenovo.

Doc