Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Help! My PC is old and I need to update with a Driver that can handle making videos

MandaBear75
Beginner

My 7 yr. old PC is an HP.  The Driver version is:   Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2020T @ 2.50GHz, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s).  The OS Name is:  Microsoft Windows 10 Home; Display is:  HP w19b/w19e.  Just learned it's all outdated and discontinued.  I want to use Adobe Premium Rush software to make videos.  It's not working for what I have.  I need at least:

Processor

Multicore processor with 64-bit support (Recommended: Intel Core i5 or i7, or equivalent)

Device driver

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® (version 25.20.100.6326)

I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a whole new computer.  Is there a cheap way I can update my computer, like, maybe just buy certain parts?  Or, should I buy a whole new computer?  Is anyone selling a used model that fits these requirements?  Any recommendations where I can buy older models that aren't as ancient as my current PC?  Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You might be able to add an older nvidia gtx 1060 (for example) graphics card, if your PC allows for it.

Other than that, you need a new or newer machine, with an 8th gen or later processor.  You need to search for this yourself.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
MandaBear75
Beginner
0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello MandaBear75,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and are helping you. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos