05-02-2020 08:30 AM
- You did not specified your CPU/computer model. Since you want install DCH driver I'm assuming that you have NUC with 6th generation CPU or newer. In addition your Windows should be updated.
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 18.104.22.16841
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 22.214.171.12441
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
- In the end you may download and install the latest version of Intel DSA.
Super User Retired Employee
05-02-2020 07:36 PM
And please don't say 'latest'. This means nothing. Always provide the package version number, both what's already installed and what's being installed.