Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

Hi I have a software update available, and It's for Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers , however it keeps saying the install has failed , what do I do to install it?

TToo01
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You did not specified your CPU/computer model. Since you want install DCH driver I'm assuming that you have NUC with 6th generation CPU or newer. In addition your Windows should be updated.
  2. Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 26.20.100.8141 
  3. Disconnect the internet.
  4. Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
  5. Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
  6. Now, install previously downloaded driver 26.20.100.8141
  7. Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
  8. In the end you may download and install the latest version of Intel DSA.

Leon

0 Kudos
LCook2
Beginner

I am having the same problem with the latest update , I have a NUC8BEH uninstalled the Intel DSA and re-installed the latest still the same. Do we have a bug?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LCook2​ 

Did you try to install manually this driver (clean installation), as described in my post above?

Leon

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

And please don't say 'latest'. This means nothing. Always provide the package version number, both what's already installed and what's being installed.

...S

0 Kudos
LCook2
Beginner

Thanks the issue was resolved with a manual install, for your information I was updating from driver version 26.20.100.7529 to 26.20.100.8141

Thanks for the support

0 Kudos