Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20663 Discussions

High Latency with Citrix Workspace

ikidrobot
Beginner

Hello,

I recently purchased an Asus Zenbook Duo UX8406MA with the latest Intel Arc graphics driver. I use Citrix Workspace for work, but since I purchased this laptop, all I experience are high latency within the virtual desktop. 

I've read forums to download previous graphics driver, but I only receive the error message "exit code 8." I'm pretty certain Asus placed a restriction on installing legacy hardware due to the dual monitor set up.

I've reached out to Asus for a solution, but was instructed to redirect my question to Intel. I've also disabled the graphics card and Citrix Workspace runs smoothly, but at the expense of losing my dual monitor, which is the sole purpose of getting this laptop. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HeyMayo
Beginner
I am running into the exact same problem! My old desktop and laptop work fine but 2 brand new laptop with this graphics driver makes Citrix unworkable. Following this!!
0 Kudos
philipps2
Beginner

Same here on a Samsung Book Pro 4. Can't wait to get updated drivers or whatever it takes to fix this. At the moment Citrix next to unusable.

0 Kudos
TH_Tech1
Beginner

Hi Same Problem.

Desktop with ARC A770. This problem did not exist some time ago, but has started within a month or two. I always have automatic download of drivers.

The latency is really bad and Citrix occasionally will warn me of a disconnection that is imminent. Have such a hard time working with spreadsheets when remoting in.

For the time being I have to use my Nvidia laptop, hoping I can go back on the desktop someday.

0 Kudos