Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Hola queria saber por que cuando entro a juegos livianos me bajan los fps a 30 repentinamente tengo un i3 de 3° generacion antes me iva bien todo y desde el año pasado tengo este problema que no se que es

NNahu2
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello NNahu2, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. What is your processor model? What is your operating system? What are the game names? Are you able to play the games with 30 fps? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NNahu2
Beginner

Hi, thanks for answering I have a i3 3120m 2.50 of 4 cores and I have windows 7, in higher cases I get the fps when I play a need for speed most wanted or the godfather 2 I usually do not always lower the fps I have 8gb of ram, I have a notebook, I await your answer.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
30 FPS in a set up like yours is considerably good. You can always update your graphics driver but the FPS are good. You could contact the game developer to get tips or configuration in order to have the best performance. We also know that the games in the following link are a sample of the popular games that play well at 30 frames per second or higher on Intel® HD Graphics 4000: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005659/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-3rd-generation-intel-processors.html This is the latest driver from our end: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28164/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499 Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos