Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21308 Discussions

How to adjust the sharpness of the picture in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?

MAtta2
Beginner

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum and I need some help!

I have Dell Inspiron 3537 laptop equipped with Intel HD 4400 graphics card and AMD Radeon 8850M graphics card,i have updated the drivers for the both graphics cards,

but the picture is not sharp any more!

So I would like to know how to adjust the sharpness of the picture!

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi intel_92,

When you update the Graphics driver, did you install the generic driver or did you install Dell's Driver?

It is important to mention that we sell our Intel chipsets and processors to third party manufacturers and they design their own computers with their own features, settings, and capabilities.

For that reason they design their own drivers, to meet the exact specifications on their computers. If your computer is having problems with our generic Intel graphics drivers, the best you can do is install the latest customized driver released by your OEM Dell (Original Equipment Manufacturer).

http://pilot.search.dell.com/driver http://pilot.search.dell.com/driver

Could you please attach a picture for better understanding?

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Intel_92,

Thought I would just check in and find out if you could found a solution to this problem.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
MAtta2
Beginner

Dear Hellen,

thank you for replying to me!

And I do appologize for my late reply to you!

I have installed the OEM drivers recently,and now everything is working like a charm!

Thank you for your help!

Best regards!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Intel_92,

Great to know that it helps you.

If there is anything else you need, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos