Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

How to collage display programmatically?

Whitesoft
Beginner

I know that I can collage display by Intel® Graphics Control Panel and Intel® Graphics Command Center.

However, can I collage display programmatically? Whatever the solution is Windows API, Intel API, Powershell, Command Line or any other document.

I have searched Google and StackOverflow, but no solution found. I even tried to edit registry directly, but it didn't work.

Waiting for help, thanks!

sample.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Whitesoft,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us the below information:

• How are you connecting the displays? Please include the video ports and if you are using a straight-through connection or adapters

Please run the following tool in Windows* and attach the report generated.  

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)  

  

• Intel® SSU Download 
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

With all the external displays connected, provide the Intel* Graphics Command Center report: 

>Go to the Intel Graphics Command Center 

>Support 

>System Diagnostic 

>Generate report. 

>Attach the report file. 

Best regards, 

Maria R. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Whitesoft
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

I have followed your guide and create the reports you need. Please check the attachments.

More information I can give you:

1. I will always collage displays horizontally

2. I will always use HDMI to collage displays

3. All displays have the same size, whether it is physical or display resolution

4. I am not sure the physical size and display resoluction of the display, because our company have more than one model of machine. I must be compatible when programming.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Whitesoft,

Thank you for your response.

I checked this internally and unfortunately, the only way to set Collage/Combined mode is through Intel* Graphics Command Center.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. 

Best regards, 

Maria R. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos