Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

How to fix Stop Code VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR.

JBowe8
Beginner

The above blue screen Stop Code keeps randomly popping up on our Windows 10 machine causing our machine to stop running. We are using Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 video card.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello JBowe8,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JBowe8
Beginner

Thank you for trying, but as we are not programmers, your answer was not helpful. This is a client's machine (server running a video surveillance system), so our next step will be to reach out to them

manufacturer and see if they can help. We tried going in and "updating" the video driver, but system told us the graphics card driver was already up to date. Still puzzled.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello JBowe8,

Thank you for your response.

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 

4. Attach the report to this thread. 

This way I can have more information of the drivers and details of the system. When you say you will reach out to the manufacturer do you mean the system's manufacturer? What is the model of system? 

David V

0 Kudos
JBowe8
Beginner

The issue is not with the computer I am using. It is at another location, running a video surveillance system for one of our clients.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello JBowe8,

Thank you for your response.

I understand, but I would like to know if you have gotten the assistance you need or if there is anything I can help you with. 

Keep in mind that, in order for me to assist you, I will need the report requested from the system that is not working properly.

David V

0 Kudos