Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

How to solve "Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected" when trying to install new driver via Intel Driver and Support Assistent on Win10 für UHD 620?

RThol
Beginner

Hi there,

I am getting this error when trying to install latest driver via support assistent. All steps of wizards have been applied but did not help.

IMO I installed previous driver also via Intel assistent (but maybe an HP version came inbetween).

How can I solve this issue? Shall I revert to one of the previous driver installations and try again or is there another solution?

Thank you in advance for some helpful hint!

Bye

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should use only the drivers provided by HP.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Al is correct; unless otherwise directed (by HP, in this case), you should only be using packages provided by HP. Further, if this is a laptop, you should NOT be using Intel Driver and Support Assistant (iDSA). Look to HP to provide you with updated drivers (either manually or via iDSA-like tool and/or Windows Update).

In order to fix this issue, with your internet connection disabled throughout, you will need to uninstall completely the existing Graphics Driver package (from Apps & Features, NOT Device Manager), reboot and then manually install the latest driver package (previously) downloaded from the HP site.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos