Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

How to solve the problem of failed driver installation?

yoe
Beginner

I need to silently install the latest graphics card driver (igfx_win_ 00.9805.exe - s), but it was found that the first installation failed.
Then I used intel-driver-and-support-assistant-installer.exe to install the driver. In the end, the installation failed too. See attachment for error log.

yoe_0-1629973648554.png

yoe_3-1629973711319.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello yoe,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html 

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

3. Have you encounter the same issue with other updates?

4. Have you tried with the drivers from the laptop/motherboard manufacturer?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
yoe
Beginner

@DeividA_Intel wrote:

Hello yoe,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html 

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

3. Have you encounter the same issue with other updates?

4. Have you tried with the drivers from the laptop/motherboard manufacturer?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

1.  <intelssu.txt>

2. laptop 

3. no

4. no, I need Intel driver to solve the problem. The manufacturer can't solve the problem I encounter

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello yoe, 

I would like to let you know that based on the report, you already have the latest graphics driver installed (30.0.100.9805), the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant may be offering the driver from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in this case Microsoft and this could be the source of the issue.

Remember that our drivers are generic and you should use the drivers from the manufacturer since those are customized to work perfectly with your system/laptop. I recommend you to get in contact with them for further information.

Please let me know if you have an issue with the Intel® Graphics Command Center or some other Intel products.

See the following link if you would like to hide the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant notification:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056698/software/software-applications.html

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello yoe, 

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello yoe, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos