Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20673 Discussions

How to use Iris (R) Xe Graphics from my Laptop with 3 Monitors

100janovic
Beginner

Hello everyone

Can someone tell me why I have occasional image interruptions on monitors, I adjusted
two monitors to work at 30 MHz, and the third one works at 59 MHz (I can't reduce it to MHz).

Is it even possible to use this graph with 3 Monitors?

Attached is still mine, Graphics Analyze with all the information.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello 100janovic

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. To investigate, please share with us the following:

• What is the model of the system?
  • Does this happen with Windows 10? (Non-LTSC)
  • When did this issue start?
  • Do you use any adapters, converters, or docking stations?
  • What are the exact resolutions used?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
100janovic
Beginner

Hi David

Thanks for your feedback.
I use windows 10.

Docking Station ThinkPad.

Please find attached the text analysis I did with your Software that you sent me.

Thank you for your suggestion.

For me, the problem is only one monitor, sometimes there are image interruptions.

Best Regards

Neven

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update. In this case, the processor does support up to 4 monitors with the resolutions posted on our website:

This could be limited by the laptop specs and if you're using a dock, that could also modify the video signal. Checking the laptop specs it seems to only have two graphics output ports, please check with the manufacturer the compatibility with the dock and confirm how many monitors are supported. You can also update the graphics driver using the version provided on Lenovo's website, you might need to use a standard (Non-LTSC) version of Windows 10 for the update. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos