Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I accidentally removed intel graphics on device manager

Nathesmage
Beginner

I accidentally uninstalled the intel graphics on device manager and when i reinstalled it it always says pls help

{0F54C4AC-B0EB-4E79-9432-669083C9BBC0}.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
Nathesmage
Beginner
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Please download latest Intel Graphics Driver Version: 15.40.47.5166  Your CPU has 64 bit architecture, so, I assume that your Windows is also 64 bit. If this is right you should download and install the win64_15.40.47.5166.exe

2. Your BIOS is also outdated. So, you may want to update BIOS. This is the download page where you may find the firmware and software for your laptop.

3. Your have installed very old (the most problematic) version of Windows 10 - version 1903. Is that any reason that you are not updating  the O.S.?

Leon

0 Kudos
Nathesmage
Beginner

sorry about the late response, I can't update it so it is still stuck on 1903 for some reason 

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Nathesmage,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• Please contact your Original Equipment Manufacturer and Microsoft to know the correct steps to update OS version to the latest.

• Make sure to ahve up to date BIOS version, check steps with the manufacturer.

• Were you able to install the latest graphics driver version 15.40.47.5166? if not, have you tried to use Manufacturers?

We will be waiting for your answers.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hi Nathesmage,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Nathesmage,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos