In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.
1. Please download latest Intel Graphics Driver Version: 188.8.131.5266 Your CPU has 64 bit architecture, so, I assume that your Windows is also 64 bit. If this is right you should download and install the win64_184.108.40.20666.exe
2. Your BIOS is also outdated. So, you may want to update BIOS. This is the download page where you may find the firmware and software for your laptop.
3. Your have installed very old (the most problematic) version of Windows 10 - version 1903. Is that any reason that you are not updating the O.S.?
Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.
Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information:
- Please contact your Original Equipment Manufacturer and Microsoft to know the correct steps to update OS version to the latest.
- Make sure to ahve up to date BIOS version, check steps with the manufacturer.
- Were you able to install the latest graphics driver version 220.127.116.1166? if not, have you tried to use Manufacturers?
We will be waiting for your answers.
Intel® Customer Support Technician
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.
Intel Customer Support Technician