Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20774 Discussions

I can not change the screen resolution to 1024x768 I have intel hd graphics! There any way to change it is a notebook?

GManz2
Beginner

I can not change the screen resolution to 1024x768 I have intel hd graphics! There any way to change it is a notebook?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi DethCatala,

Intel® HD Graphics provides the capability to use different resolutions but this can be done depending on the Computer Manufacture design and the Operating System the computer is running.

May I know what the computer model is and what Operating System (version) is the computer running?

Kevin M

0 Kudos
GManz2
Beginner

My notebook is a Magalhaes MG101A3 (http://www.mymagalhaes.com/site/drivers.aspx?url=MG101A3%20-%20MG3%20-%20PuPil%20101 My Magalhães) and the Operating System is Windows 8.1 with Update 1. Thanks so much for the soon answer. Sorry by my English. I from Venezuela

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Based on the link you provided, this computer is intended to run Windows 7 32 Bit and most of the times is a Starter version which does not allow to change the resolution. This may be the reason why you are having problems setting a resolution.

My best recommendation is for you to have the system running with the correct resolution.

Kevin M

0 Kudos