Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

I can't play Detroit Become Human

Gülsüm_
Beginner

CPU: i3-12100f

RAM: 8GB

Mainboard: ASUS PRİME H610M-R D4

Graphics Card: Intel Arc A750

Graphics Driver Version: 31.0.101.4952

When I press the Start button, this message appears. If I press the OK button, This screen appears in front of me.

WhatsApp Görsel 2023-11-09 saat 20.42.50_1219a69b.jpgWhatsApp Görsel 2023-11-09 saat 20.42.50_bfb16bcd.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

We want to let you know that we have tested the game and we were not able to reproduce the crashes that you experienced, the error message that I will attach does come up and we will take a further look at that, however, the game still launches and there are no crashes.

Please try updating to our latest driver by removing the current one using the same process with the DDU tool and then installing the latest version 31.0.101.5074.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Gülsüm, we are routing your thread to the respective team for further help. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Gülsüm_
Beginner

Thank you for your interest. But please find a solution as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

The error message when trying to launch Detroit Become Human is a known issue we have identified and are currently working on. This is filed under the BUG ID 1809413064. You can use the Bug ID in case you want to check the status later on, at the moment there is no estimated timeframe for the issue to be resolved but rest assured we continue to work on this problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

As informed in our previous post, please look forward to future driver updates that should improve the compatibility of this game with our Arc GPUs. Since there are no further questions, we will be closing this thread. feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

I wanted to let you know that I checked this issue with our team and this issue should have been resolved with our latest driver 31.0.101.4593, I would advise that you use Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstall the driver. Let us know if the issue gets resolved from your side.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Gülsüm_
Beginner

Hi, I did as you said, but I'm still facing the same problem.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

We have received some reports of other customers who are able to play the game with the latest driver 31.0.101.4593, the game at the moment has a low-performance issue but it should be opened without a problem, so if possible I would also advise that you reinstall the game and check if it works or not.

We will be re-testing the game as well and we will check if the error message issue can be reproduced in our lab. Once we have an update we will let you know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Gülsüm_
Beginner

Thank you, I will try your advice as soon as possible and get back to you.

0 Kudos
Gülsüm_
Beginner

Hello, I downloaded the driver you mentioned and reinstalled the game, I was able to play without any problems at first, but the next day I encountered the same error again.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

Thank you for the update. We are still working on testing this game so we do not have new information to share at the moment. You may want to try the latest driver 31.0.101.4972 that recently came out and check if the same happens.

Also, I just want to confirm, once the error message shows up is the game not launching at all? Or is it launching with reduced performance?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Gülsüm_
Beginner

When I first opened it, it opened with reduced performance, yes, but the next day it did not open at all.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

We just want to let you know that we are still working on replicating this issue. We apologize this has taken some time but we are doing our best to try to reproduce this problem. Once there is more information to share I will let you know .

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

We want to let you know that we have tested the game and we were not able to reproduce the crashes that you experienced, the error message that I will attach does come up and we will take a further look at that, however, the game still launches and there are no crashes.

Please try updating to our latest driver by removing the current one using the same process with the DDU tool and then installing the latest version 31.0.101.5074.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
crystalclear
Beginner

I have the same problem and i installed the newest driver and i am still facing the same problem. What should i do?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

I see the thread was marked as resolved, however, we wanted to confirm if you are now able to launch the game, and if so we also want to confirm if the error message comes up before the game is launched, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

Please let us know if the game is not launching despite the error message that you reported, please note that we continue to work on improving the performance of this game as well.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gülsüm_

We will now proceed to close this thread since we have not received a response from you. In case you need further assistance, feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos