Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20810 Discussions

I got a OEM board for and i need a software for my integrated gpu always got error code 8 please hlp

Rhea
Beginner

i got a oem board and everytime i install igpu from web i got error code 8 please help me also msi told me to contact intel about this issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Rhea, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. In order for us to help you, we need to be more familiar with your system configuration. As such, please share with us your SSU logs. I am also unable to determine the driver version that you are trying to install, may I please know the specific version? Lastly, you mention you need the driver for a software, is it something that you are currently developing or are you referring to a game? 

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Rhea, 

I am just checking in about the information I have aske in my previous post. Feel free to share with me this information so we can assist you more effectively. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Rhea, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos